- ALL SEATING IS ASSIGNED. PURCHASED TICKET IS GOOD ONLY FOR THE DATE AND SEAT SPECIFIED ON THE TICKET.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. PLEASE DOUBLE-CHECK THE EVENT DATE(S) SELECTED.
- No refunds or cancellations.
- An exchange may be issued at the option of the management with 24-hour notice and a $2 fee per ticket exchanged.
- ALL PATRONS, INCLUDING CHILDREN, MUST HAVE THEIR OWN TICKET.
Vernal Theatre: LIVE cannot permit lap sitters. WE ADVISE PARENTS TO BE AWARE OF THE PRODUCTION LENGTH AND SUBJECT MATTER BEFORE BRINGING YOUNGER CHILDREN.
- Reserved seating will be held until curtain, after which alternate seating will be used. Doors open 30 minutes before show time. Patrons arriving after the start of the performance will be seated at the discretion of management. Late-comers cannot be guaranteed seating.
- NO REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER INCIDENTAL TO THE EVENT OR PERFORMANCE WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR AFTER SAID SHOW. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER OF INJURY AND YOU AGREE THAT THE MANAGEMENT, ITS AGENTS, AND THE PERFORMERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES RESULTING FROM SUCH CAUSES. NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, WEAPONS, FOOD, OR GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED. NO RECORDING DEVICES, STILL CAMERAS, OR VIDEO CAMERAS PERMITTED. YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE REASONABLE SEARCH FOR ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, DRUGS, OR WEAPONS. YOU FURTHER CONSENT TO THE USE OF YOUR IMAGE OR LIKENESS INCIDENTAL TO ANY DISPLAY, TRANSMISSION, OR REPRODUCTION OF THE EVENT. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMISSION OR EJECT ANY PERSON WHOSE CONDUCT IS DEEMED BY MANAGEMENT TO BE DISORDERLY OR WHO FAILS TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREIN.
Upcoming and Current Events
7:00pm – 10:30pm
October 25th - November 2nd
Drop Us a Line
Don't be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!