Triple Threat Workshop
We are excited to bring back our Triple Threat Workshop this summer for youth ages 8-15. This workshop will last one week and will cover what you need to know to be a Triple Threat on the stage: Acting, Singing, and Dancing.
Over 5 days, you will learn about
- Acting- including improv and character development.
- Singing- especially technique and how to keep breathing when on stage.
- Dancing- how to move and look good while doing it.
There are 5 full days of instruction with a short performance at the end of the week for family and friends to attend.
Students will be divided into age groups for instruction.
- Time: 9 AM- 4 PM (Must bring own sack lunch)
- Cost: $100 for the week
- Includes 6 hours of daily instruction, class supplies and T-shirt
- Time: 1 PM- 4 PM
- Cost: $75 for the week
- Includes 3 hours of daily instruction, class supplies, and T-shirt
Hours of Operation
MON – FRI
10:00am – 1:00pm
4:00pm – 10:30pm
3:00pm – 10:30pm
We are closed
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!